| NEW CONTEST!
Have you ever wondered if you had what it takes to become a famous chef? Do you think that people will love your recipes and food taste? Are you begging to get your food ideas out to the world? Have you ever wanted to make friends with somebody that is on the other side of the world?
Well, then this is the contest for you! It's time for The Baking Station Contest #2: Become a Chef!
HOW TO ENTER
Entering the Become a Chef! contest is not a hassle at all! All you have to do is put in the forum the recipe to your favorite dish, or the link to your favorite online recipe. You can chat with other contestants and compare your recipes!
One grand prize winner's recipe will be posted on my blog with credit. For example, "John F. from North Carolina has won the Become a Chef! Contest 2015! Congratulations!" The winner's recipe will be displayed on the home page.
Ten runner-ups will have their name be mentioned at the end of the post. For example, "Kate W., George R., James H., (etc.) are the runner-ups to the Become a Chef! Contest. Your hard work is appreciated!"
Of course, along with every contest, there are rules in order to participate. Please follow the rules accordingly or you entry will not count in the contest.
- Bad-minded entries/comments will be automatically be deleted by the Blog City browser.
- In the name section, please put your first name and the first letter of your last name. (ex: John F.)
- Your recipe cannot contain any alcohol of any type.
- You are allowed to put a link to a video tutorial instead of a typed recipe, but please make sure the video is appropriate.
- I'm sorry, but your favorite recipe cannot be mine. ;-)
And, just for the sake of Internet safety, please have a parent or guardian look over your entry before sending it out to the world!
Can't wait to see all of your entries! Please send them in by February 3, 2015.
- Annie <3