At a halloween party, you need snacks, so why not bake your own halloween chocolate cookies? Here's how to make these tasty treats!
2 large eggs
2 tablespoons of melted butter
a quarter of a cup of cocoa powder
1 cup of sugar
a pinch of salt
1 cup of plain flour, sifted
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Break the eggs into a bowl.
3. Add the melted butter, cocoa, sugar and salt, and combine. Then add the sifted flour and the baking powder.
4. Stir well, making sure all the ingredients are mixed together.
5. Place 12 spoonfuls of mixture onto the baking tray. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
6. Decorate your cookies with halloween pictures made out of icing.
Your halloween chocolate cookies are ready to eat!
| No halloween sleepover is complete without midnight ghost stories! Here's one to send shivers up your spine!
Once, there was a little girl who always had nightmares every night. Many just scared her a tiny bit, but she was Ok in the morning. Whenever she had a nightmare, she put her hand out, and her little dog would give her her a reasurring lick from under the duvet.
One day, the girl was watching the news when a headline came up about a cereal killer. She was surprised and quite scared, when the reporter said that the killer was hiding somewhere in her village, and went for small children.
That night, the girl had a terrible nightmare. She dreamed that the cereal killer was in her room, his shadow cast on the wall. Suddenly there was a banging sound, and the girl woke with a jump. She looked around - there was nothing there. She put the back of her hand out and felt that caring lick. Slowly she drifted back off to sleep.
In the morning, the girl got up as usual, and waited for the little dog to poke his black, wet nose out from under her duvet. She sat for ten minutes, but the dog wasn't there. She lifted up the covers, and suddenly saw the bloody body of her dead dog! She screamed. Her parents didn't come. She turned to face her wall, and there, written in bright red blood, was the words:
HUMANS CAN LICK TOO!